NEW Summer Series – Top 5 Friday Faves on Instagram
We’re all scrolling, and sometimes, my scroll stops. Like a hard stop! I am always seeking new inspiration + joy on social media. Certain accounts I follow and have grown to love, cherish and adore not only the account but also the person or people BEHIND the squares. And each week, I want to introduce you to (or maybe you already follow them) these beautiful people. I am not affiliated with any of them, although I totally would in a heartbeat, because I love them so much! This new Summer Series is going to give your some inspiration, joy, laughter, and home/clothing help too.
I believe in encouraging others, being kind always and choosing joy. So, in that spirit, this new Summer series evolved. Each Friday, I will showcase my Top 5 Friday Faves on Instagram so you too can find them and check them out, give them some love if you like them, and enjoy finding new positivity on our favorite social media platform.
Another reason for this New Summer series is to become a lot more consistent in posting on my blog. I want to offer you great content each week, and nothing makes me happier than teaching, encouraging, and growing in faith.
So here we go! These are in no particular order…in other words, they ALL ROCK.
- Your Enneagram Coach – Beth McCord Beth is my spiritual guru for all things Enneagram. She is so insightful on how our Enneagram and personalities can lead us straight to Christ; all in who God made us to be. If you aren’t aware of what the Enneagram is or your number, Beth created a FREE test on her Instagram bio. She teaches and coaches about the different numbers in marriage and relationships with others and work too. I love following Beth! There is a marriage conference tour going on this year too.
- Jennifer – The Rambling Redhead Ya’ll! Jennifer is the FUNNIEST redhead on the gram. I watch her stories every day because she is so real and hilarious. We now live about 30 mins away from each other; though I doubt we’ll ever meet (unless I happen to see her at their new coffee shop Armor Coffee Co. in Dallas) Jen always shares deals from Wayfair, American Eagle and Old Navy mostly, and she always has great tips and educational +fun stuff from Amazon too. Go find Jen…you won’t be sorry you did.
- Morgan Harper Nichols Morgan is such a gifted writer and artist! Her beautiful words and art are created for the people that write into her or send her DM’s each week. The stories she receives touch her in a way that is like no other. Morgan is one of my daily inspirations, and I share her to my stories daily too.
- GRAY Home + Lifestyle I am a LOVER of all tings neutral and minimal when it comes to clothing. But, this shop has so much more for your home and lifestyle. From table scapes to bathtub goodness, these gals have it all. They carry lines like @nashandjones and so many more natural and neutrally GORGEOUS products and clothes. Your eye candy awaits!
- Well-Watered Women I have been following Well-Watered Women now for about two years. I have bought many of their books and resources during this time and have never been disappointed. The quality of products and research of the subject matters are hands down top notch. If you are wanting to grow in your walk and relationship with Christ, learn more about Jesus and just infuse beauty into your daily quiet time or meditation moments, Well-Watered Women has you covered.
Be Kind Always
So each week, check back here at find new and amazing people, brands and companies to follow on the ol’ gram. I’ll never steer you in the wrong direction…promise!
While you’re here, check out my blog post on Your Top 5 Strengths
I’m happy you’re here to share the joy, faith and love with others.
Many Blessings to ya,