It’s Christmas Cookie time!
Some of my favorite memories and traditions, as noted in my earlier bog post here, always include baking! Christmas yummies and goodies to share as gift is what we do year after year.
I wanted to help you find some of my tried and true Christmas cookie recipes from some of my favorite bloggers. These bloggers are my go to’s for all things food, and they keep me from having to think of new recipe and meal ideas week after week…all year long! Thanks gals!
Let’s Blog Hop shall we???
No food blog post or meal plan is complete without these amazing and wonderful food bloggers to follow:
- The Pioneer Woman’s Triple Chocolate Cookies Ree’s recipes and cookbooks are a staple in our home. I watch and DVR her show weekly! These Triple Chocolate Cookies are so easy to make with kids. It is even fun to make a milk chocolate or white chocolate dip to dip half the cookie in and then dip it into peppermint pieces or sprinkles for added yumminess. That may actually make them Quadruple Chocolate Cookies….ummmm yes please!
- Shelly’s Soft Gingerbread Cookies Okay y’all. I am not much of a soft cookie lover; but my family is. Upon baking these, the heavenly smell enters your home, and you will never want it to leave! If any soft cookie could take me to “the other side”…it is THIS cookie.
- Taylor @foodfaithfitness has my gluten-free heart! I am the only one in my family that eats GF, DF, Egg-free, soy-free; so finding recipes that incorporate these things for me AND my family still loves = winner winner. This recipe (linked) is for Gluten Free Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies. I could eat my weight in these cookies! (we won’t talk about how much that is) Make a double batch…you won’t regret it.
- Yvonne’s No-Bake Merry Cookies Here is a NO-BAKE option for ya. These cookies are delicious and ingredients can be substituted for a healthier, still just as yummy, cookie too.
- Last, but certainly not least, is Love & Lemons Simple Sugar Cookies This is the cookie recipe you can do just about anything with. It will be the one you pass down for generations to come. Decorate them however you want. Simply stated, bright and cheery, or full on Christmasy goodness…it’s all fun!
Sharing is Caring
With simple sugar glazes, sprinkles, and piping bags galore, your Christmas cookie are sure to be the hit of your home and neighborhood. Enjoy and thank these ladies listed above by following them. Tell them The Farmhouse Native sent ya.
Merry Christmas Baking to ya friend!
here are some recent posts you will love…
Be sure to follow me here too
@farmhousenative on Instagram
The Farmhouse Native on Bloglovin app @ http://www.bloglovin.com/thefarmhousenative